Triple Tower Burning Reaper Burger
Yay! It’s Friday .. At the moment some of us don’t even know what day it is! (me most of the time). Somehow we have made it to Friday after such a long week and it’s burger night. No need to go and buy a burger elsewhere, save your money and make your own. Not only it will taste better and fresher than any burger joint, this burger will certainly wake you up from the inside out.
If you are a serious hot head and love your hot sauces, this is definitely a burger for you. This is not for the faint hearted – this gives you a square punch in the face from that very first bite. This is so hot, that it left me with no feeling in my lips or most of my face actually! The kids couldn’t eat it, although one of them gave it a red hot go and got most of the way through it before saying “No More!” He then scraped the sauce off the top before trying to finish it.. haha .. (Now when I say “kids” keep in mind my kids are all in their 20’s) I would NOT recommend this burger for a child.
Not only does Hov’s Burning Reaper Sauce give this burger punch, the addition of Jalapeno’s gives it even more heat to the already extreme hot burger.
The Reaper Triple Tower Burger
- 500 grams beef mince
- 1 tsp salt and pepper
- 4 Burger buns
- 4 slices your favourite cheese
- 1 bottle Hov’s Burning Reaper Sauce
- 1 Tomato sliced
- 1 cup shredded lettuce
- 120 grams Mayonnaise
- 1/2 small cucumber finely diced
- 1 tsp White vinegar
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 2 jalapeno’s sliced
- 1/2 tsp white pepper
- 1/2 Brown Onion finely diced
- Measure half a cup of minced beef x 4 Flatten the beef with your hand until it is finger thick.
- Salt and pepper on the beef and cook on a pan for 2 1/2 minutes each side Add cheese to the beef when it’s just about cooked. Set aside
- Slice the hamburger buns and toast them under the grill or on the stove top on a hot pan.
- Mix together the mayonnaise, mustard, onion powder, garlic powder, white pepper, chopped cucumber, smoked paprika, white vinegar and a tbsp of Hov’s Burning Reaper Sauce.
- Spread some of the mixture on the bottom bun, then add some chopped onion, shredded lettuce. Then add the patty with cheese (upside down so the cheese is on the bottom) a slice of tomato.
- Add the middle slice of the bun and repeat with the sauce, onions, lettuce, patty with cheese.
- Then add the sliced jalapeno’s and Hov’s Burning Reaper sauce and finish with putting the top of the bun on.